Sunday, February 14, 2010

How to Build 15mm La Haye Sainte from scratch part 5

we've finally got to the end of La Haye Sainte i hope your not disappointed with the end result

I might end up doing a little more work on the white paint in some cracks and weathering
still not happy with the white on the cottage to the left
will have to repaint to get the whites to match better where the top connects with the bottom.
and my second story room seems to be on a lean oh well.




every good far has to have some kind of garden


well I'm happy with the end result had fun building it now its back to painting
  minatures hope you enjoyed my how to....
let me know if you build one yourself or if there is anything you want to build and who knows might try and tackle itif i get the time.

4 comments:

  1. This is wonderful. Looks quite the part and will be great with lots of rifles on the inside and French on the outside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks really good! Can you do one in 6mm? :)

    Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  3. if i was mad, but most people that know me say that i am so i'd have to ask is that a challange to amke it in 6mm, can a ask how high are your 6 mm buildings. I'll work it back from there.

    ReplyDelete