Friday, August 12, 2011

28mm Napoleonic French artillery based and finished

 These are the first part of my artillery i still have 2 5.5inch guns plus two 6pdr with horse and limbers to go yet I'm very please with the final out come. I decided to do an extra layer in the blue. I did Prussian blue the devlin mud wash then Prussian blue leaving small amounts of the first two coats then i did intense blue with flat blue as my final highlight. the figures are all Perry metals they are very very nice figures.




3 comments:

  1. Brilliant. Between you and Craig the output from down south is staggering. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that all you have? My Russians will be fielding 20 artillery pieces!

    Looking good- now post some images of the game tonight!

    Craig

    ReplyDelete