Saturday, March 17, 2012

28 Hanoverian infantry


This picture was taken about 11pm last night

Well the Analogue painting comp is drawing to a close and Ray has pulled out of the hat some huge points so its very close now, so what do i do,well i pick a really detailed and hard to paint job so after nearly two half days painting i've finished these lads which is a new record for me everything has at least three layers of paint some five, i will post pics after they have gone up on the comp. Today i headed back to the cowboys to see what looked like fun to paint

8 comments:

  1. A very nice begenning...waiting for the bases!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My word, looks like you are saving the best to last. This look great so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought you had it in the bag Kent. These guys look wonderful mate but you could have chosen something much much quicker to paint. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not to worried if i don't win its just been a great excuse to paint a heap of my figures, now it's back to painting for other people.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great painting Kent, they should look even better all based up, I think 1st place is still gonna be yours at the finish, but I'll try and get closer,if I can!! And like you said its been great, to have the extra goal of the challenge to get loads of figures painted, that wouldn't have got painted for quite some time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are beautiful minis, the mitred hats look especially fine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must have missed this post the other day.

    They look outstanding!

    You've done a great job on these guys, im really impressed with them, they seem so "crisp". Nice job :)

    ReplyDelete