Friday, December 21, 2012

28m ACW army progress report 2

 I've been working away on these guys while doing other projects so they arn't going as fast as i'd like but still progressing the first two photos are of box 1 they are nearly done still have second coat of white on water bottle straps and brown on water bottle and some need hair done
 the photo below is of box 2 they have as you can see a bit more yet to finish, i hope to have box 1,2 done by Christmas so i'd better pull my finger out.
  this box 3 i started on Monday and have been doing it at work in my lunch times the left side has three coats of blue right side two,the skin is complete, Ii've done four in total pants need another coat then i can start work on the finer bits
first coat of skin done on box 4 and started the first layer of green on the guns and limbers
 and one box 5, to start
and thats it other than a few boxes of cav and a wagon which still needs glueing up

9 comments:

  1. dont do things in half measures do you :)
    Looking good thought but I would not expect any less from you
    Peace James

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's interesting this tim last year I was madly painting figures for the comp, and this year I'm madly painting figures just because I'm completely mad not a lot of difference in the time since the comp started I've already done 9 hours of painting. Good luck to all that take part this year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look great! You are really cranking them out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shame you couldn't enter the Challenge this year Sir Kent, looks like you'd have had a nice big fat entry for starters. They do look rather nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The speed is tremendous, but you always manage to maintain the quality as well - superb.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When you paint nearly every day the same way it gets easier, I think next year I'd like to slow down on a project and see how much I can boost the quality, maybe on my polish naps

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is tremendous Kent. Excellent work!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Un grand bravo à toi une très belle peinture sur une grosse quantité de figurine en attendant avec impatience les figurines terminées. A bientôt Christian "les foudres de l'aigle"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds cool wish I knew what. You were saying

    ReplyDelete