Friday, September 12, 2014

WIp update All quite martian front, 40k Salamander , Bolt action

Hi All i thought i better post some pictures of work that is in progress, i have finished some bolt action but are yet to take pictures so ill get on to that next fine day. so ive got first up a few pics of american infantry from alls quite on the martian front i am at the stage of basing oh and there are of course   some civilians.I am so use to painting 28mm these are a bit of a struggle but have to be done, i painted up 12 tanks but forgot to take pictures

the tanks below i actually have completed but forgot to take photos of before i handed them over
 Next is an ironclad dreadnought that i am painting up for my son once again there are more things that i have finished just need to get pictures taken  i stll have a bit of painting then varnish and matt coats to do then regloss the lava

Last of all i started these last week my Fallschirmjager for bolt action the splitter camo was quite hard to do but i'm reall happy with the end finish, i take better pictures when basing is complete






3 comments:

  1. That's some very nice stuff you're working on! Really like the Fallschirmjäger. What make are they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those FJ look great Kent- as does the Dreadniought (and I'm not a sci-fi fan!)

    Look forward to a game of Bolt Action based on Carentan with my US paras and your FJ real, real soon!

    Having sold my ACW I'm going to treat myself to a tiger and panther for my Bolt Action armies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Moiterei the figures are a foundry boxset and really nice to paint awesome detail, i picked them up off a second hand site

    ReplyDelete